Working on a consulting basis, Patrick W. Sammon, brings twenty years of experience of in-depth work with large, high valued commercial and industrial properties throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania to The Hinerfeld Realty Company. Mr. Sammon provides detailed marketing support services designed to free the sales staff for direct person-to-person contact in the marketing of commercial and industrial real estate. He is one of only a half-dozen members in this part of the state of the prestigious Appraisal Institute, and has also volunteered his time over the years to numerous Realtor, Appraisal Institute, Chamber of Commerce and the like boards and committees, as well as having served as an instructor of real estate at the Luzerne County Community College and twice as a member of the board of directors of the Greater Pittston Chamber of Commerce.
Engaged in the appraisal and analysis of commercial, industrial, Investment and institutional real estate since 1972. Appraised a wide variety of urban and rural real estate in Pennsylvania. Testified as expert witness on real estate matters. Taught basic real estate and real estate appraisal courses for the Luzerne County Community College. Lectured and acted as Workshop Leader at numerous Real Estate Board educational and training sessions.
- Associate Broker – Licensed in Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, King’s College, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
- Urban Growth Policy, U.S. Dept. of Agriculture Institute, Washington, D.C.
- Principles of Real Estate Appraisal. The Capitalization of Income, Case Studies in Real Estate Valuation, Valuation Analysis and Report Writing, Introduction to Real Estate Investment Analysis, Ethics and Standards of Professional Practice, The American Institute of Real Estate Appraisers
- Real Estate Market Analysis, Real Estate Feasibility Analysis, Society of Real Estate Appraisers